PipeWorks Heating Limited.

Hello every one and welcome back to my blog.

I have now had the problem with my Central Heating Back Boiler staying lit. I have now had it fixed by the people from PipeWorks Heating Ltd. I called them on 01782 205482 and they came around same day and fixed the problem. I would recommend them to all my friends. their staff are very Reliable, Honest and best of all Experienced. They are based in the Stoke-on-Trent / Newcastle-Under-Lyme area. Please call them if you are having problems with your Gas Central Heating. I am sure they will not only match any other quote for the work done, but beat the competition hands down with their reliable and honest service.

Mark C
MC-PC
One Life - Live IT
:-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

VIVA VOYAGEZ Workers Boat Party

Ace Gates and Railings

MC-PC Web Design are number 1 in Google